Aug 17, 2015

cute monster


54623625623 34 Lovely cat superman emoji download #.2 cat emoji
hello my friends!

It's new release day at My Whimsical Little World, 
and you know what that means?
Yes!
A fabulous new digital image!

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and 

 leave them a comment 
I'm here to share a card I made for My whimsical little world.
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

Be Sure to check out the DT Gals Crafty makes this week for more inspiration with this week's super cute New Releases! 

this is digi stamp Lil' monster
I colored him with markers,add sentiment stamp and butterflies
rest is from my stash

See you my friends 
Take care ღ



I would like to enter in these challenges:


613 avenue 22.08.


9 komentari:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous xx

Veerle said...

Lovely card Kitty, cute image.
Hugs Veerle

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and the embossed die-cut frame -Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, love the whole design and colours are lovely.. .xx {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable card Kitty!! :) So cute!

Judith said...

Gorgeous - love he green hat! hugs Judith x

JenniferD said...

Ooooh Toooooo Cute. a Great Card <3

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a silly hat! What a fun card!