Aug 1, 2015

Flying ...

128 28 Cupid dragon emoticons download

Hello
There is a new challenge at 
And you simply have to use patterned papers.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment or two.


here is my card


I used on my card Gorjuss "Flying Above It All" stamp set 
that I win at Mandy's blog
I used this dotted paper I don't remember the name of it..
rest is  from my stash

See you my friends 
Take care ღ


I would like to enter in these challenges:



Cards galore 31.08.





18 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and a very cute image :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo liebe Kitty,
    ein Traum von einer Karte einfach wunderschön,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, a sweet image and a fabulous card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Fiki! I like the clean and simple style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Kitty, such a lovely image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. and Kitty
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and so sweet..Thanks for joining A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge..Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous card , I love the gorjuss
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice card. That dotted paper makes a nice sky background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This image is SO SWEET!! :) I adore your fun creation here with the pretty papers!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image. Thank you for taking part in Crafts Galore Encore Challenge ' Anything goes'. Hugs, Monika DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 20 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.