Aug 3, 2015

monday favorites


Hello my dear friends
Monday favorites are here!
Hope you like them 


I love this ink pads from e bay.
They are very cheap and very good.
I order one before couple months to try them out.
Price of this is one dollar.
That is affordable to me.
In Croatia same size of this ink pads are  3-4 dollars even more

very cute shirt


amazing cat


cute mug


 this is cat cafe in China



I think that all cats reading about domination




And my favorite creation of my blog friend
this time is from Karina 


See you my friends 
hugs
Take care ღ  




4 komentari:

KarinsArtScrap said...

looks all fab Kitty and thank you for picking my card.
Gr Karin

Veerle said...

Funny cat pictures Kitty.
Greetings Veerle

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such great things! I love the meme "we watch humans more than they know!"

*Vicki* said...

These are so fun with your kitties in mind!! ;)