Aug 10, 2015

monday favorites


Hello my dear friends
Monday favorites are here!
Hope you like them 


Did you see this MISTI Stamp Tool ??  ◕‿◕
I think it is great
 I don't have it

I saw this sign on web and I think that they 
should put this signs everywhere.

This shed is so cute

Love this
my hubby say that maybe he'll make it one day
maybe for year or two
He works very hard wooden things
He makes wooden doors and windows

this is very pretty

My hubby and I love to watch Supernatural
I find this cute image
so cute

And my favorite creation of my blog friendthis time is from Marion


See you my friends 
Take care ღ








3 komentari:

ike said...

Oh WoW - what a gorgeous collection of things... I would love ALL of those too :-D Such a fantastic card too by Marion :-D

Have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful photos and thoughts my friend! :) I have a MISTI and it's pretty cool and handy to use for things!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I always love to visit and see what great things you have for us to see on Mondays. You find the best things! Your friend's card is very sweet!