Oct 5, 2015

A little treat

THIS IS MY 2ND POST
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CHECK MY 1ST POST HERE!

Hello
It's Fiki here to share with you inspiration project for Cute as a button dt.
Hope you like it!
This fun background isn't paper, it is a napkin.
I saw how to transfer napkin on to paper 
before year or two and decided try it.
It was so much fun
I have this super cute Halloween napkins and I was  
thinking how great it will be on my card!
I forget to take pictures of transferring this napkin 
on paper but here you can see how to make yourself!

here is napkin and pape

ta da :) 
 cute image

 



finished card
I used on my card digi image "Have An Apple"
I hope I have inspired you and you will pop to Cute As A Button Stamps shop choose image and make wonderful creations!
If you make any creation with Cute As A Button Stamps images share with as at our 
happy crafting, have a nice day


See you my friends

Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

7 komentari:

ike said...

Oh - how cool that is and I really like that Napkin background :-D Fabulous card :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic halloween card Kitty
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

This is just so fun!! Love your details!! Thanks for sharing! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh Fiki, this look amazing! I've been collecting napkins so I can try this technique but I haven't done it yet. One of these days I will try this. Beautiful card!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card. I like that we got to see step by step how it came together. I have transferred napkins before. That was a lot time ago though.

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love how you used the napkin for the background!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Brilliant a great idea x