Oct 7, 2015

Autumn Colours

THIS IS MY 2ND POST
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CHECK MY 1ST POST HERE 

Hello my friends
It is time for Challenge 2 over at The Crafty Addicts.
Theme is Autumn Colours
The Crafty Addicts

Our sponsor this month are


I hope you will pop over to the blog and 
take a look and  leave them a comment.
Our design team have created 
some wonderful creations.

I used on my card image “Lizzie and Claude.” from Lacy Sunshine
I added flowers,bling,
rest is from my stash

I would like to enter  with this card in these challenges:
Lacy sunshine 18.10.
Lia stampz 31.10.
Simon says 12.10.




                                                Morgan's Art World
I used on my card image "Winter" from Morgan's Art World
I stampd flowers on the background,I added flowers,bling,leaves
rest is from my stash


I would like to enter  with this card in these challenges:
Pink gem GDT 09.10.
Scrap & craft 25.10.
Noor design 31.10.
Simon says 12.10.

 See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

                           

24 komentari:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Fiki, I did not go away today as we had planned; it looks like it might be tomorrow for our day-trip. So here I am to visit your cards! Both of your cards are wonderful and I see a kitty on each one and that makes me happy! Beautiful colouring and details! Have a lovely day!

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! These are really quite amazing my friend!! Love your take on the colors and the images on both of these cards are colored so beautifully! :) HUGS

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Kitty
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Kitty, beautiful images.
Pauline
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

These are both very lovely cards. Autumn colors make me happy. You make the best paper flowers.

marion said...

lovely, lots of hugs, Marion

Unknown said...

Two very pretty cards. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Creations, Claire xXx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Kitty
Gr Karin

MOJCA BOŽIČ said...

Divne boje...možda i ja napravim nešto.čao

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous cards! I love all the flowers you added. So glad you could join us at LiaStampz!

Sharon said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Love this beautifully coloured images and your designs are fabulous. Love the flowers on the first card.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
Hugs Sharon. x

JenniferD said...

Your colour's look fabulous

Suzi Mac said...

Lovely card, like your image and colouring. Thank you for coming to play with us again over at Scrap & Craft Inspiration. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

cotnob said...

Hi Kitty, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x

Maura said...

Sweet cards! Thanks for joining us this week for the Autumn challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Odlična jesenska!

Lisa said...

These are both so gorgeous!! I love the images you used!! They are colored beautifully!! The flowers are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

caroline said...

Beautiful cards . Thanks for joining us at color your world at lacy sunshine. Good luck
Caroline senior ct

caroline said...

Beautiful cards . Thanks for joining us at color your world at lacy sunshine. Good luck
Caroline senior ct

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards!
Thanks for joining us over at Color Your World by Lacy Sunshine
Hugs
Sandra (Sendior DT)

Lisa said...

I love the images you chose. Love the kitty and great job coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Color Your World by Lacy Sunshine
Blessings
Lisa (Creative DT)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards x

Crafteezee said...

Cute card Kitty, thanks for joining us at Noor Design UK.
Tracy x

Owner of NoorDesignUK online shop

Noor Design Uk Blog

Personal Blog Crafteezee

Bev said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Noor this month