Oct 14, 2015

Hi

Hello


Im here to THANK YOU all for your kind gesture for Paola!
She got another happy mail.
Oh it's make me so happy when
 I see how she is excited and happy when she got something.
She is just like me.
Little things make her so happy.
Paola say that I must write thank you Brenda 
and that she got most beautiful card.
She has english in school so she has able to read all that you wrote to her.
She already put her card on special place in her room.



My maiden name was Salkanovic but now is Posavec.
I know some of you still have my adres with my maiden name but Paola is always was Posavec.
I dont want to be annoying but lady in the post office say that on her Id card is different last name than on her mail that she got.
It was litle problem but I told the lady that is from outside Croatia and that pople didnt know.
She say ok for this time but next time we must be careful.
Here is very strict our post.
everything must be perfect.
So if you send her a card please make sure that is the corect last name.
Or put my name and just ad for Paola.
I dont open her mail :) 







See you my friends


Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net


10 komentari:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Super za Paolu, baš mi je drago da je dobila pismo i da se razveselila, treba joj puno, puno veselja :)

brenda said...

I am so pleased Paola's card arrived Fiki and she was happy to receive it. Afraid I only had your name before your marriage but have made a note of what it is now.

Have a lovely evening.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card she has resieved Kitty.
Gr Karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just catching up, so glad happy mail is arriving. Love your present you made her below. She looks very happy x

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! Your daughter looks so happy!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! What a beautiful sparkly card for her!! Is great to see her smiling with it! ;)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

How fun! I'm glad Paola is getting great mail. I plan to send her a card too. I started it but got sick last week. Now I am a whole week behind. I hope to get caught up soon.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and sweet card.xx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

ike said...

Oh how lovely :-) She looks very happy with it. :-D So sorry your Post Office is soooo strict !!!! :-(

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxx