Nov 5, 2015

***


Hello my friends.
I hope you are all know that I'm in the design team for Cute as a button.
I ask you to support my friend with her digi images because she will have to close her shop and that means that I'm going to lose this Dt position.
I'm really appreciate for this DT opportunity.


We have blog challenge every 1st in the month,the same day 
is Challenge Blog winner announce.
Every 10th in the month is New Releases.
I have made my card for new release .

Please be kind and support her because she is amazing.
Thank you all.
You can find shope here


This is my card for Cute as a button inspiration blog
you can find it here and leave me comment!

You can find this Kitty in the shop!

See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

                           

7 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Fiki, sorry I don't use her images but your design is fabulous.xx

ike said...

Oh, that is such a shame but it's a beautiful card Fiki :-) xxx

Please can you tell me how to get the 'kitty' mouse pointer for the Blog ???

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Kitty. have a great weekend
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Kitty!! I love the added sparkle! :) Sorry I didn't use her images and wish you all the best! HUGS

Desire Fourie said...

This is an over the top cute Christmas card. Love it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cute card x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your Christmas cat card is so cute! Of course Santa is understanding! Love it!