Nov 21, 2015

cardmaking with Paola

animated-hello-image-0038

I just wanted to share his super cute card that pala made.
We made together cards but she finish hers but I didn't finished mine.
She made this card for her friend.
Mostly because my arm causing me troubles lately more than usually.
 But Im happy that we spend together time to make something together.
You can see her card below.
I take some pictures of her.
I admit that Paola very soon will be better than me in cardmaking.
Because I just color the image I will share it with you to see it.





You can see how happy she is











SHK-blog-badge.jpg


See you my friends
Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net



13 komentari:

Lisa said...

Paola did a fabulous job with her card!! The image is so sweet!! I love the glittery stars and hearts she added!! Your image is gorgeous, too!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.

ike said...

Paola's card is fabulous :-) I am so glad you found some time to craft together. Great colouring on that image Fiki :-D
I hope your arm settles down a bit so that you can craft this weekend.

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxx

brenda said...

It's lovely to see Paola crafting and a lovely card too.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely that you craft together and what a pretty card she made

Veerle said...

Paola did a very good job Kitty. So nice you can play together in the craft room. Hugs, Veerle

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Paola did such a stunning job with her card!! I love it and the fact that you can share and have fun together is even better! :) Thanks for sharing!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Janis said...

Wow......what an artist!!! She did fabulous with her card. It's so fun to see young people developing their talents. How special to get to craft together!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

I loved seeing this pictures! Her card is so lovely!

Hugs,
Larissa

KT Fit Kitty said...

Paola is talented like her mother! She looks like she really enjoys it, and her card is beautiful! Her friend will cherish it! Your coloured image is beautiful -I hope your arm will feel better soon. Hugs, Kitty

Fikreta said...

Thank you
hugs

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Super je obojala i super je uredila čestitku ;)
Nadam se da će ti ruka brzo se popravit :( ali slkica je super ti ispala obojana ;)

Anonymous said...

How lovely the pair of you crafting together xx