Nov 23, 2015

How you make it

THIS IS MY 2ND POST TODAY.  
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU TAKE A LOOK MY 
FIRST POST HERE.


Hello!

It's new release day at My Whimsical Little World, 
and you know what that means?
Yes!
A fabulous new digital image!

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave a comment!
I'm here to share a card I made for My whimsical little world.
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
Be Sure to check out the DT Gals Crafty makes this week for more inspiration with this week's super cute New Releases!

Paola also have something new at MWLW...Whimsy Notes! :)  
Cute little digi stamps that are great for your pocket pages 
and can also be used as ATC cards.  
Heck you can you use them as tags in albums. 
chek them out !








               See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

                           

9 komentari:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's pretty Kitty
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! I love the design!! The sentiment is beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Veerle said...

I like your tea bag card Kitty.
Hugs
Veerle

Lori said...

Love the saying and how your card unfolds from the bottom! Very cool!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful gift idea Kitty. Anet x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Super je!!
♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

ike said...

Excellent design and such a lovely gift :-) I like my tea very, very weak.... so maybe that's my life ? hahahaha :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


*Vicki* said...

What a very clever design! LOVE your project! :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun card design! Great project.