Dec 3, 2015

monday favorites

Hello
Im here to share with you monday favorites (on  thursday)
I miss some mondays but I was not well.
 so here is some of my this week favorites!

this is cute!


I like this kitty pot for flowers
{kitty planter} Miriam Brugmann:
so cute
measuring cats:

I think if I say my hubby to make me this
he will say me I'm crazy
Cute! Built-in - mudroom, laundry room, or porch -   for the cat - to hide the litter box:

need this one,cute!
Welcome Kitties Front Door Doormat:


this is so cute stamps

I want this in my backyard





There's Snow Place Like Home!
Winter is my favorite time of year.
I can wait snow,and making snowman, so much fun!
Here is my advent decorations.

wreath for the door

my decoration for the table






in the dark

my little helper
eating false snow

this is advent calendar for Paola
I add some new docrotions because Coffee broke some of them



See you my friends
Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net



5 komentari:

Lisa said...

What awesome pictures!! Those kitty measuring cups are adorable!! Your decorations look so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like all of your favourites! The cats make me smile! I also like your beautiful decorations! You are all ready for Christmas!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Very cute christmas decoration. I love the advent wreath, all with the red candles in european still, just like I like it :-)
TFS

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Super si sve izdekorirala, jako mi se dopada baš sve ;) a slikice koje bi voljela imati uuu ima fanj toga kaj se i meni sviđa ;)

ike said...

Oooo - what super fab picks this week Fiki - I would definitely like all of those. My favourite is the kitty cups and that cupborad !!!
Great advent for Paola and super table decoration :-D

Hugz to the Kitties xxxxxxxxxxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog