Dec 1, 2015

tags

Butterfly Hello

THIS IS MY 2ND POST 
YOU CAN SEE MY 1ST POST HERE
It's time for Eureka stamps blog challenge!
Challenges start every monday on Eureka stamps!
This week challenge theme is: Tags!
Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment



digi2906(416) Cat Present




See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

                           

7 komentari:

Lisa said...

Your tags are so beautiful!! I love the sweet kitty images!! The sequins are a fabulous touch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bunny said...

Nice Christmas tags. I like the snowflakes you stamped on them.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Anonymous said...

2 amazing tags xx

marion said...

lovely, lots of hugs, Marion

*Vicki* said...

What stunning tags!! I just love the image!! :) Wondering have you checked out the kitty image stamps over at Newton's Nook? They have lots of kitty images that I know you'll fall in love with!! HUGS

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Baš su fora tagovi!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous tag's thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT